This list is effective January 1, 2017. Please observe the following regulations. Our graves allow the interment rights of one casket and three cremated remains in each grave.
- There are no holiday burials.
- At least a twenty-four hour notice is required for all orders for openings. Please check with office personnel regarding opening requirements for winter months.
- No interment will be made without a board of health permit, a signed authorized interment order, and all fees paid.
- Every interment shall be made enclosed in a concrete box or vault.
- All cremated remains shall be received in a sealed urn or a permanent durable container.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.