Home2017-03-14T08:35:34+00:00

Woodlawn Cemetery Association was organized in 1865 and incorporated in 1912.

North Purchase Cemetery was established in 1921. The merger of the two cemeteries took place in 1980, and they continue to serve as non-denominational cemeteries. The crematory opened in 1985.Woodlawn Cemetery is located at 211 North Main Street next to the Blackinton Inn. North Purchase Cemetery is located at 825 North Main Street where the office and crematory are also located.

With office hours from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. weekdays, we handle all arrangements for burials at both cemeteries and cremations. Genealogy inquiries are also welcomed.We are members of the Massachusetts Cemetery Association and Cremation Association of North America (CANA).